There’s a special place where kids can train to be a pirate with Captain Hook while parents are off lounging the day away at an adult-exclusive pool. It’s an enchanted place where the entire family can dine at a different restaurant each night, laugh and cheer during an original Disney-themed musical, or watch a fireworks show under the stars.
All of this—and so much more—is included in the price of your Disney cruise. If you’ve never sailed with Disney Cruise Line, you’ll find that a Disney cruise offers a vacation experience unlike any other. Discover what sets us apart during a one-of-a-kind voyage that includes the world-class hospitality, legendary service and attention to detail that Disney is famous for—it’s magic only Disney could provide.
Entertainment and Fun for Everyone
Dining for Every Taste
For the Adults
Staterooms Designed with Your Family in Mind
Signature Services & Amenities
Holiday on the High Seas
And while you can expect larger-than-life magic on a Disney cruise, you’ll also find the same heartwarming magic in the smallest of details. From enchanting decorative touches throughout the ship to one-of-a-kind, surprise Disney Character appearances, cruising with Disney is a voyage your entire family is sure to never forget.
233 destinations worldwide in 72 countries on 6 continents. In-depth cruisetours and one innovative fleet of ships.
Hold on to your cubicle or home office, because we're about to take your breath away. We visit hundreds, that's right hundreds, of ports-of-call in some of the most breathtaking places in the world. From the rugged beauty of the coasts of Alaska and Canada/New England to the old world charm of Europe to the lush landscapes of Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Bermuda or the Bahamas. Okay, you can breathe now.
Of course, having the best of both worlds is a cliché, but that doesn't make it any less true with our shore excursions. We can take you on adventures up mountains and along fjords, over snow or on sand. Our exciting Cruisetours combine the best of exploration with the benefits of a cruise ship.
Why not start planning your next cruise holiday now?
For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. If you are looking for some of the most spacious and comfortable ships at sea, award-winning service, five star dining, extensive activities and enrichment programs and compelling worldwide itineraries, you've come to the right place. We are committed to our mission: through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
Today, Holland America Line's fleet of 15 elegant, mid-size ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents. Cruises include both popular and less-traveled ports in the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Mexico, South America, the Panama Canal, Australia, New Zealand and Asia - as well as unique voyages to the Amazon, Antarctica and our extended Grand Voyages. Along with enticing destinations, we offer one-of-a-kind programs such as the Culinary Arts Center cooking demonstrations, Digital Workshop powered by Windows® and The Collections of Holland America Line - specially chosen shore excursions to further enhance our guests' appreciation and understanding of the places they visit.
Holland America Line has a long and proud history of delivering extraordinary vacation experiences, and with our ongoing $566-million Signature of Excellence® commitment, that experience is now better than ever. Signature of Excellence enhancements encompass virtually every area of our ships and range from new facilities and public spaces to added services and amenities. Innovative programs and superior amenities have consistently placed us among the highest-rated premium cruise lines, earned us the prestigious Five Star Diamond Award from The American Academy of Hospitality Sciences and one of the highest rates of repeat guests in the industry. We are very proud of these achievements and look forward to exceeding guests' expectations in every aspect of our operation.
Holland America Line also continues to set new standards for environmental leadership. Through hard work and dedication, Holland America Line earned its ISO 14001 certification in June 2006. As the internationally recognized standard for environmental management, ISO 14001 encompasses virtually every aspect of our ships' operations. Our commitment to it demonstrates our belief that the safeguarding of our guests, crews, ships and the environment in which we live and operate is not only the right thing to do, it is essential to the successful conduct of our business.
As part of our collective social responsibility, the company, employees, and guests have joined together to give back to communities and organizations around the world. Through the Ship to Shelter program, Holland America Line collects valuable and reusable goods from ships for donation to charities serving people in need. Andon February 4, 2013 Holland America Line announced an exciting new onboard philanthropic program called “On Deck for a Cause™.” This noncompetitive 5K fundraising walk is held on every sailing and benefits six international cancer organizations located in the United States, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Germany and United Kingdom – the primary countries where our guests are from as well as our international homeports.
Whether it's donating shipboard items to an orphanage, cleaning up a neighborhood park, or donating money to disaster relief, Holland America Line and its employees share time and resources to make a difference Signature of Excellence is a promise from every Holland America Line employee to our guests - a commitment to provide a truly extraordinary experience and tremendous value. We invite you to experience our award-winning service, extraordinary accommodations, five star dining, entertaining onboard activities, and exotic destinations that can only be found on a cruise with Holland America Line.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
1. Warm, welcoming service Just unpack and let us handle the rest. That's our goal as The Consummate Host® — to make you feel content and comfortable starting the minute you set foot onboard.
2. The best itineraries As cruise destination experts, our experience and meticulous planning have earned us "Best Cruise Line Itineraries" for seven years running in a survey of travel agents for Recommend magazine. Cruise with us and you can be sure to experience the best of each region you visit, no matter which of our over 100 itineraries to more than 300 ports you choose.
3. A relaxed, rejuvenating retreat at sea Our primary goal is for you to escape completely®. That's why you'll find every detail — from the friendly stateroom steward who greets you by name to the comfortably elegant venues that range from lively to intimate — is designed with your relaxation in mind.
4. Delicious, fresh food We take dining seriously because we know how important it is to your cruise experience. Every sauce is made from scratch, breads and pastries are baked fresh throughout the day, and our chefs use local products to create dishes inspired by the region you're visiting.
5. Exclusive amenities Only on Princess® can you enjoy evenings spent watching Movies Under the Stars®, with complimentary blankets and popcorn. Meet friends for a small bite, wine by the glass and enjoy street performer-style entertainment in the Piazza. Or spend a few hours of tranquility in The Sanctuary — a retreat just for adults where you can enjoy a massage, signature drinks and snacks or the spectacular sea views from your plush lounge chair.
6. Stretch your vacation dollars Compared to a land vacation, a cruise with Princess provides a great value for your vacation dollars. Your fare not only includes the comfortable accommodations of your well-appointed stateroom, but also many of our fresh dining options, dazzling entertainment and access to our health and wellness facilities.
7. The experts love us We've been sailing for more than 40 years, and our officers and crew are intimately familiar with the ports you'll visit. But don't just take our word for it — we're continually being honored by the industry for our carefully planned itineraries, our spectacular ships, and the way we make everyone, of every age, feel relaxed and happy when they're with us. View our cruise awards.
Since its inception in 1989, Celebrity has held true to its original commitment of taking the very best aspects of classic, elegant cruising and updating them to reflect current lifestyles. In 1997, we merged with Royal Caribbean International to form Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
What sets Celebrity apart from other vacation choices today is the cruise line's passionate dedication to providing guests with a cruise experience that embodies modern luxury. This has become the definition of Celebrity Cruises, and has set the worldwide standard for today's expression of what first made cruising famous -- high quality, superior design, spacious accommodations, grand style, attentive service and exceptional cuisine.
Celebrity Cruises' iconic "X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all providing an unmatchable vacation experience. In addition to offering vacations visiting all continents, Celebrity also presents immersive Cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America. By the end of 2012, Celebrity Cruises has a fleet of 11 beautiful ships.